Good Morning RS!

Gina

RS STAFF
Good Morning All!
In case you didn't know....it's friday!
50 here right now with a high of 72! Wish I could stay home.

Tank related...got my name in on the list of Robz frags. I picked a green w/purple rim cap.

Everyone have a great day and stay safe!

Brucey

Hi Gina ... you ok matey. Yep, it's FRIDAY ........ Horah. And it's a big weekend of sport in the UK so I'm going to down the pub most of the time.
Tankwise, can't wait to get home to see if the WBD is getting worst on my acro. I have 50 Gallons of salt being prepared and plan to change that this evening (with beer in hand).
I love Fridays
Brucey

Curtswearing

Top of the mornin' to ya!!! I hope everyone has a great day and has decent weather. It's currently raining here in St. Louis.

Tank related---it's time for some overdue maintenance on a lot of things. My pumps and powerheads need to be cleaned. I need to turkey baste my LR. I'm overdue for a waterchange. Hopefully I'll have some spare time this weekend.

Willmsbrg

Morning All,

A very nice Spring day here today around 70.. guess I'll be looking at it from inside.. :(

Tank related...
In the same boat as you Curt, powerheads in the 20 need cleaned along with a needed water change.. and a scraping of the back glass after having an algae problem..

Have a good day all...

Montanareefer

Has been struck by the ban stick
Good Morning Everyone!

Well it is a +42 degrees this morning at 5:06AM in Missoula, Montana.

Tank Related: I finally got the RO/DI unit to stop leaking and purged it for two hours last night so it is ready for use. The new cube tank was delivered yesterday and it is awesome!

I have a AMP Master pump and plumbing(BH's, closed valves, etc.) coming from Mojoreef(Mike) and from Pro_Builder(Troy) I have a refracometer, new MH bulbs, retro kit for 2 55ww PC's including the bulbs and my new Turbo Flotor 1000 skimmer coming.

I still have a list of plumbing that I have to pick up from Lowe's and do another order to Troy.

Well everyone enjoy your Friday and I am off to bed again.:)

Maxx

Another one chiming here from StL......heard thunder last night.....
I have yet another test @ the police academy today...feel pretty confident about it....
Tomorrow I pick up a My Reef Creations calcium reactor...full set up (including 20 lb CO2 tank!) for 250$...local guy is breaking down his set up....
Cant wait!
Nick

Good Morn'n to All.

Here in Meridian Idaho, it is a little wet from an overnight rain and 42deg., it is supposed to get better through the weekend and the first part of next week...highs in the lower 70's.

Sounds like you have got a whole lot of fun lined up for yourself, Montana reefer. I can just imagine it now. Hope everything goes as planed. (Nice and smoooooth!) good luck

Tank related, to let everyone know, that I am slowly changing over to the new Oceanic sea salt. I do about a 5 to 10 percent water change weekly...two weeks ago the water I mixed up was about 50/50 IO and Oceanic, this last week it was about 75 percent Oceanic, this coming week it will be 100 percent Oceanic for the water change. So far so good,I have not noticed anything negitive at all. I know my system is quite large and have a little more room for error, but I am not one for wanting anything to die because of something that I did.

Scooterman

Good morning, It is Fridaaaaay! Johnny can't wait to see that cool looking tank running, take your time, this part is always as fun as just kicking back & enjoying it, actually sometime I like the setting up & tweaking part more.

edonatto

good morning, thanks god it is friday, here in paradise it is a great day, i am going to be a father for the secound time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yesterday i got some live rock for my new tank, and today i am going for the skimmer