good morning reefers.

wooddood

the wood dude
good morning all, hope you all have a wonderful day.man its cold in indiana this morning like 15 degrees,i dont like winter.

Montanareefer

Has been struck by the ban stick
Good Morning Wooddood and RS!!

Well we are a bit warmer than you Wooddood coming in at a balmy +20 degrees!:D

I am off today because we have to lumber to process in the planer at the large mill where I work. May be off tomorrow as well and then I am scheduled for the rest of the week off anyways for Thanksgiving!

Enjoy your day everyone!:)

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Good morning!! :) Another day, another dollar.. in a couple of days I'll be able to get a frag! ;)

EdgeKrusher

Another cold one here in Minnesota. I wish I had the day off, I wish I didn't work here. Any way it's about 10 degrees out.
Have a good day everyone :D

Peace

EK

reefrunner

Contributing Member
Yep, pretty cold here too.....49*
loki.gif

jgalafa

Looks like you all need a vacation, well doors are always open here in sunny, warm PUERTO RICO!!!!!!!!!:dance: :dance: :bigbounce :bigbounce :bouncer: :bouncer: :thumbup: :thumbup:

mwrager

Its realy cold here in PHX, they say we may get as cold as 70 today. Boy that going to be cold. Hehehehehehehehe

mark

Last edited:

Witfull

well, we are in the 30's with widchill in the lower 20's. i think ill stay inside and do reeftank light therapy. is it spring yet?

wooddood

the wood dude
cant wait for it wit.man i am a contractor and have to work in this.i hate winter,i need to move to florida.lol.

EdgeKrusher

I don't know, if you are a Drill Sergeant, then I don't think we'll be enjoying much of anything other than the thought of chow. LOL

EK

Hey Edge
Drill Sergeant is only when I'm on duty. When the uniform and hat come off, I'm just a regular family man and hobbyist.
Hey, now that you mentioned chow.......I'm gettin hungry

DS

johnlewis

Thanks for being there Drill Sergeant so all of us in the US can enjoy are Thanksgiving. Happy Thanks Giving to all your troops and families. From outside the Motor City !!

EdgeKrusher

That's cool Drill Sergeant just saw your name and thought back to Basic. LOL
Hope you hold no hard feelings. :D

Good Morning Reef Sanctuary! :D

Peace

EK

Mary

Evil Angel
Originally posted by johnlewis
Thanks for being there Drill Sergeant so all of us in the US can enjoy are Thanksgiving. Happy Thanks Giving to all your troops and families. From outside the Motor City !!

Ditto! It's appreciated and not said often enough!