Good morning all

BarronSamedi

Hi everyone,
I've had FW tanks on and off for years, everything from Goldfish to Cichlids and even the odd crayfish. I have unfortunately been fishless for the past couple of years. My brother, you may have heard from here before, Gumby, has been trying to get me into a SW tank for years and I think I may just have to give in. I got a 20 gal tank for my birthday and have been building my tank stand while deciding what to put into it. Decisions, decisions...:apint:

vdituri

Gumby's brother huh?
We'll try not to hold it against you. lol

Welcome aboard!

Where are you that it is morning?

JWarren

welcomefish.gif

BarronSamedi

Morning is merely a matter of perspective...

I try not to hold that against me either. lol
Even though I may pick on him once in a while,:smirk: he's a great little brother

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Welcome! I say take your brother's advice. It'll be the best bit of advice you'll ever receive, in many ways!:D

vdituri

Morning is merely a matter of perspective...

I try not to hold that against me either. lol
Even though I may pick on him once in a while,:smirk: he's a great little brother

It's ok. we won't hold any of it against you.
We have a guy at work, you call him a 8:00 a.m. and it's "Good Afternoon".
I tease him all the time that he's tele-commuting from someplace tropical.

Gumby

Welcome my brother to the land of vastly intelligent reefers~~~:smoking:

Listen to these guys as they give out great advice and scientific knowledge. I would have my tank no where near where it is now without their advice and knowledge.

Gumby

hey man,
Thanks for spending 6hrs (not our fault but those fools who wired the house orginally) helping me hang the ceiling fan.

Now we get to do what the original plan was to do is wire special breakers to the fishtank.

Provided you go SW, you can have my "Prizm of constant adjustment" that I will gladly donate to your tank operation.

Tru2nr

welcome and you gotta do it trust me you'll never look back an regret it and your in the right place to start off