good morning all

wooddood

the wood dude
just wanted to say good morningand lets see everyones new coral or frags they got this weekend.thanks dave.ill post a pic of mine later because i have'nt got it yet.lol.

Last edited:

BoomerD

Dood, top o' the mornin to ya! Glad to see I'm not the only one up before dark thirty.
Not likely to get any frags today, gotta work. :rolleyes:
Was supposed to help a friend put together his 100 gallon today, & install a new mobo in my computer. Oh, well.:smirk:

good morrin all
im from tn and its 5 25 here
no new corals for me but im doing a big water change and a good cleaning it needs it
getting ready for thanksgiving

Mike

DPdsny

well now that I knocked back 2 cups of Joe I fell like a new man... so Good morning to all. now I'M off to work

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Good morning all! It's 7 am here in NC ... I hate getting up early on the weekends but my internal alarm clock doesn't know the difference :rolleyes: No frags for me this week - just tires! lol I'm going to perform a water change and scrape the edges of the glass!! Man, that green hard-like algae is tough to scrape. It's even harder than the coraline... off to make some liquid caffeine! :)

mwrager

Good Morning all its 6:20 here in PH AZ. I am getting up to take my daughter to school. She is walking in the Gilberts day parade. I am hoping i am able to get to my LFS today. I need to ge some salt.:bigblue: Love thoes big smilies.

HAP

I second that, Caterham. Where's the coffee? I can't even see my fish yet....there still blurry! :D

Witfull

good mornin' to ya'll too, its 10:30 or so sipping coffee and trying to enjoy my last day of vacation, may have to go to the LFS, he told me he got some nice clams in...uhhhhhh clams....sorry, i have some pics to take of the GREAT frags Teri sent me and then... well, stare at the tank and read the Sanc.