Good LFS in Clearwater Beach, FL area!?

TylerHaworth

If I picked the wrong forum, please move me!

My parents and two of my sisters live in Clearwater Beach, Florida... Thus I visit the area quite frequently and would love to check out a LFS or two... Anyone have suggestions?

steved13

PREMIUM
Not in Clearwater beach but pretty close:

Rockin' reef; in St. peterburg...A little hit or miss on selection, but worth a visit

Fish and other ichthy stuff; in Oldsmar, good selection clean presentation, very knowledgeable staff, carries some higher end equipment in stock, surprising for a smaller store

Marine Warehouse; in Tampa, good selection, nice store

InLimbo87

Whenever I make it out to Tampa, faois and coral corral are must sees. Both great stores with huge selection.

reefinabox

How is Marine Warehouse crap? I was just in there the other day and they had a huge selection and good prices. Is there something going on behind the scenes that makes you say that?

How is Marine Warehouse crap? I was just in there the other day and they had a huge selection and good prices. Is there something going on behind the scenes that makes you say that?

water quality sucks....they don't watch there systems or clean them...they have had algae problems forever. they just don't care about there livestock at all..

not to mention lots of bad advise from them