gobys and blennys

theskunk

i really like both and was wondering how well do they get along and can you house more than 1 blenny in a tank....when i get my 75 up i want to stock it with blennys and gobys.....also when i start my 75gal i was thinking about turning my 25gal into a horse ranch is it big enough?

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
I've had multiple gobies with no issues before but have only had one blenny at a time. The blennies seem much more aggressive than the gobies... my bicolor blenny would chase my gobies.

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
I wouldn't add more than one Blenny and if adding multiple Gobies they should be added at the same time, they can be aggressive towards conspecifics.

prow

gobies and blennies i have had no issues mixing these. i do try to get fish with different niches to avoid possible issues.

two blennies should be ok if they are different type blennies. like a algae blenny with a fang blenny. they should get along just fine. however, dont mix like blennies.

theskunk

i have my big fat bicolor but he is the boss of the block i dont think i would try another blenny with him

Warnberg

I actually have two lawnmower blenny's in my 240.... they squable once in a while but for the most part they are fine.... I wouldn't recommend this....