GlennF's reefing heaven!

glennf

November the tank wil be running 11 year without water changes!

RED
a59fec59ff085592eb95de11cbd02edb.jpg

Oxylebius

I also have the ORA german blue monti digi, but most of the time it is grey. Sometimes it gives off blueish colors. And only rarely have I seen the blue/purple like I see in yours. What are you adding element wise to help with this blue/purple color?

glennf

I also have the ORA german blue monti digi, but most of the time it is grey. Sometimes it gives off blueish colors. And only rarely have I seen the blue/purple like I see in yours. What are you adding element wise to help with this blue/purple color?
Imo choice off lamps are 40% the key to succes to the aquarium environment.
Ik stick with T5 bulbs.
The ati coral+ brings out the best in the blue monti

d8398fcac6305ac33b3ac8610e505bc0.jpg

Oxylebius

Thanks. I fully agree, lighting is important to success. I am currently using ati T5HOs. Next time I switch out the bulbs I will look into the combo I'm using, re-evaluate the combo of my bulbs to make sure that I have more of the coral+ bulbs.

glennf

Thanks. I fully agree, lighting is important to success. I am currently using ati T5HOs. Next time I switch out the bulbs I will look into the combo I'm using, re-evaluate the combo of my bulbs to make sure that I have more of the coral+ bulbs.
I myself alway looking for ways to improve that's why i experiment a lot, but always only with one variable at a time. I am curious what you will experience than.