Glass-holes.com

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Just wanted to share my experiences with this company.

I have placed five orders with these guys, I have gotten holes saws, bulkheads, and most recent a 1500gph overflow kit. All orders have arrived in three days or less, their customer service is excellent and is followed up by a good sense of humor, and the prices ar good.

I also wanted to share my opinion of the overflow kit, this is a very easy to assemble kit with detailed instructions and the fit and finish of the overflow box is nice. I was worried it may be an eye sore like the mega flows but it has a slim clean design will be easy to hide.

Well that's my thoughts, these guys have it covered they even throw in a couple pieces of candy with ever order. Talk about customer service,

I seriously doubt you could find a negative comment about them on the web.

If your drilling this is the place to go.

nos2074

Re: Glassholes.com

glad your experience was a good one. I just ordered a 45g rimless from them to make my sump. hope my experience is just as good.

seafansar

I ordered from them also and got an overflow kit. It shipped quickly, candy was included (lol), and the instructions for drilling and setting up the overflow were through and easy to understand. The overflow is easy to put together and has a nice look to it. I recommend ordering from them.

glampka

These guys ROCK! I ordered a "special order" from them. Shipped the same day I ordered it. One year later when I finally installed it, the overflow was extremely loud. Asked them what I could do to quiet it down. After reviewing their CAD drawing they admitted the box should have been wider - they built me a new overflow @ no-charge! New box is much quieter! I can't say enough good things about them.

Schwa

I ordered some loc-line from these guys. I also was giving them some ribbing about not carrying their glass holes tshirts in 2xl size something along the lines of being prejudice about us portly reefers LOL and they sent me a 2xl tshirt for free. I havent bought from them in a while but next time I plan on doing any drilling and need plumbing stuff and bulkheads they will be the first place I go. Good bunch of folks

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Schw it's funny you mentioned the shirts on the overflow kit instructions there is an optional step that says put on the dope glasshole.com t-shirt.

I sent them a similar email "telling them I couldn't complete the process without the shirt" :) I was just joking but it would be sweet to get a GHs T-shirt in the mail. ;)

Anyway's I can't say enough good about these guys, just top notch service and products.

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
I don't see a place on the site to buy the either, hmmm start sending emails :) the public demands T-shirts lol

nickjr000

HAHAHA you have to add the shirt to your cart, i think. it's a dollar extra. Sweet shirt too, cant say enough good things about these guys. Great stuff

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
I found the shirts for $6ea not bad, will toss one in on my next order.

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Another order placed and received, as always 100% their shirts went up to $10 but that still a good deal. :) I didn't get one this time due to funds, I have spent to much lately trying to gather everything for my tank.

Anyways this has become one of my favorite online sellers, maybe we should all send them emails and see if we can't get them to sponsor RS.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
I too have ordered from them. I like their overflow kits and it is VERY quiet!
The only improvement I can think of would be to give away chocolate candy instead of hard candy :D