Getting out of hobby

taat2d

I have a few things left for sale. i have a 3month old Typhoon 5stage RODI unit complete with everything that comes with it and a handheld TDS meter for $125 shipped US. 3 month old Finnex TL-T3639 6 bulb 234w fixture with 3 blue actinics and 3 10,000k day light buls and mounting legs for $200+shipping. MJ1200&900 $30+shipping. PM me with any questions I got a bunch of other stuff to much to list.
Thanx

lcstorc

Sorry to hear you are leaving the hobby. It must have been a tough decision. Hope you have good luck selling your goodies,

taat2d

Sorry to hear you are leaving the hobby. It must have been a tough decision. Hope you have good luck selling your goodies,
Thank you very much. Yes the decision was VERY tough. But then when I think about WHy I'm leaving it's not really all that bad. My wife and I are expecting our second child. So actually it's for a good cause. Down the road a few years, bigger house, basement, bigger tank. I'll be right back into the swing of thngs with the kids helping out.:snshne:

taat2d

I also have a Typhoon 5 stage RODI unit with handheld TDS meter. The unit comes complete with faucet adapter, automatic shut off, wrench hoses. Selling for $100+shipping. The unit is 3 months old. Maxijet 1200 & 900 for $30+ shipping. 160gal bucket of Reef Crystals salk mix $35.00+ shipping.