Garabaldi Photos

rckmtl

So I was at the store and I saw the one of these guy. this was the first itme I have seen one young enough to still have the blue spots, so I had to take some pics.
If my goal in fishkeeping was to have an aggresive basketball as a pet, I would have bought him :rolleyes: but since it's not, I settled for the pics.

dxjqxi.jpg

dxjqye.jpg

dxjr0g.jpg

ummm...I'm an idiot and forgot how to insert the tags for the links correctly. Let me go figure out how to do that, then I'll fix them

ReefLady

Staff member
Awesome! I just love Garibaldi.

Fixed the image tags for you.

You had the URL's right, just had to do [ img] (blah blah url) [ /img] <--but without the spaces in the image tags

rckmtl

Ah-ha! I knew it was soemthing simple. Thanks for the fix Travis. I guess I need to post photos more often!

rckmtl

If Iwas rich enough to have this huge tank, with thier natuarl seagrass or whatever in it, then I would like them more. That would look awesome I think. bunch of orange fish all swimming through seagrass.

Gina

RS STAFF
Cool fish! Looks like you got some nice shots of him.
You know....you could always start up another tank!!

Witfull

rckmtl said:
If my goal in fishkeeping was to have an aggresive basketball as a pet,
thats for sure,,a damsel that gets to be over a foot! although id love to have a 20'X20'X20' tank to grow kelp and have a few otters in it, the chiller and surge device would cost mucho denaro~