Full-Tank Friday!

Koestby

Here's mine, new lights up. Good times [emoji41]

1135c056e65b5f77661bff5dedb2fa52.jpg

Sent fra min Nexus 6 via Tapatalk

Danreef

I suppose I could add a shot I took today, the first ever shot of my reef without led's and with my new MH/T5 hybrid Hamilton unit :D

Ha...now I can see that pretty tank !!!! It isn't cover by a cloud :).

I like that clam. I am sure she takes a lot of Alk. I was always scare of adding one. So pretty. Nice tank !!!!

GirlyGirl101

So here is my tank looking a bit less pristine and more alive. Just added a cuc and I even got Jaques and Fifi, my cleaner shrimp in the picture. If you look closely to the left you can also see Spike the urchin nestled in a rock.

Danreef

Nowhere near the level of most of you but here goes! Includes my latest addition firefish!! Think I need to chop some of the Kenya trees down. Any ideas how to do it without killing them.... Will see if LFS will take them!
View attachment 43239

They never die :-( .

Stop all pumps. Have a nice scissor, one brand new, well washed, that you will only use for your tank. Cut the Kenya tree at the base. Exchange for XX at the LFS.

Always will be a leftover tissue over the rock, doesn't matter if it is big or a very tiny piece.... it will grow back :-( .

If you want to stop it, cover that left over tissue with reef putty. If you want to keep it, prune them from time to time, unless you want to finish with a Kenya tree dominated tank.

Enjoy the life of reefkeeping! !!!!

:cheers:

Pat24601

This may look like a candidate for the ugly tank contest, but considering I just got back home after a weeks vacation with no on taking care of it in any way, I'm basically happy it still has all its fingers and toes (so to speak).

image.jpg

Last edited:

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Ha...now I can see that pretty tank !!!! It isn't cover by a cloud :).

I like that clam. I am sure she takes a lot of Alk. I was always scare of adding one. So pretty. Nice tank !!!!
It's just a little brighter with those halides haha I love her to bit, my favourite animal ever! Hence the second and maybe a thrid one day :p Thanks mate :) If the alk consumption wasn't much before, it's going to be through the roof witht he new lights!

That clam is a monster Wrangy!
My pretty monster! That's why she gets a quarter of the floor space haha

DaveR11

It's just a little brighter with those halides haha I love her to bit, my favourite animal ever! Hence the second and maybe a thrid one day :p Thanks mate :) If the alk consumption wasn't much before, it's going to be through the roof witht he new lights!

My pretty monster! That's why she gets a quarter of the floor space haha

I should have said beautiful monster! How much has she grown?