FS: Vortech MP10w ES

DaveK

Not trying to give you a hard time, but if your trying to sell the unit it's not a good idea to say you hate it.

More to the point, Why do you hate it?

reefer gladness

Why not just return it for full refund? Should be able to if it's 3 weeks old, I know MarineDepot gives 60 days to return.

I've seen from your other threads that the dry side was knocked out of alignment and making noise now. My advice is to either contact Vortech for a replacement or just return the entire unit for a full refund. If your tank is located in an area where people will keep knocking them out of alignment it's just not a good choice of pumps for your tank.

DSP

Ya if it's only 3 weeks old you can get a refund, And ecotech would replace any parts right away without question if you contact them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

blackbeltmom

PREMIUM
Why not just return it for full refund? Should be able to if it's 3 weeks old, I know MarineDepot gives 60 days to return.

I've seen from your other threads that the dry side was knocked out of alignment and making noise now. My advice is to either contact Vortech for a replacement or just return the entire unit for a full refund. If your tank is located in an area where people will keep knocking them out of alignment it's just not a good choice of pumps for your tank.

I used it for three weeks, but bought it in January. Never took out of the box until I put it on the tank. I got it from Fosters and Smith.

I hate it because I don't like the dry side sticking out. I keep bumping it. Unfortunately the way my tank is designed there is where to mount it, except on one of the ends.....

blackbeltmom

PREMIUM

It was lined up fine so I am not sure why I can't get it lined back up.

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Sweet pump if it works for your setup, a good deal on a like new pump for someone though. I use 4 in my tank ;)

reefer gladness

I got it from Fosters and Smith.

They also offer a 60 day return policy, you may still have time unless you bought it in the first week of Jan.

From their website:
NOTE: All electronic training products, electrical equipment and light bulbs are unconditionally guaranteed against defects for up to 60 days. Beyond 60 days, they are covered by the manufacturer's warranty and should be returned directly to the manufacturer for repair or replacement.

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Good point above..... They have THE BEST customer service around, they may hook you up.