FS: Nano cube 28 gal Pro LED complete set up

sndw

I'll move out of town by next month, so i want to sell my Nanu Cube 28 gal, around 7 months old with all the fish, coral and supplies:

-Tank: 28 Gal Nano Cube Pro LED with stand. (I also have InTank Media Basket and the original Media Basket)- I run Purigen, ChemiPure Elite and Rowa. I bought it for $800 7 months ago, still have Original Box.

http://www.jbjnanocube.com/contents...be_LED_Aquarium_Plus_F REE_MTS_60_Stand.html

-Chiller: JBJ Mini Chiller 1/10 HP, working good and great, keep tank around 76-78*C all day.

Jbj Chiller 1/10 hp Arctica $435 + Free Pump

-Skimmer: AquaMaxx HOB-1 Skimmer, doing great job

AquaMaxx HOB-1 Hang-On-Back Protein Skimmer

-Vortex Mp 10: Bought it in Sep 2012, still have recipe and under warranty.

VorTech ™ MP10 | EcoTech Marine

-Aquatic RKL with 2 PC4 to control the light/pump/heater.

Digital Aquatics

-JBJ Auto Top up with Pump and 5g Resevoir to keep water stable

-Hydor powerhead to keep water movement in the back of the tank.

Everything are attached to the stand, easy to acess, just plug in and enjoy. It also come with Red Sea test kit (almost new, used 3 times only), 2 API test kit, Calcium, Magnesium, KH, PH control, food, vitamin, garlic extract, dry food, feeding supplies, cleaning supplies, Tropic Marine Salt, Mixing Bucket, Pump for mixing bucket ... everything you need to maintain a heathy tank.

Live stock:

-Coral (so many type, please check the video)

-Mated Pair True Percula Clown Fish

-Bicolor Blenny ( already train to eat dry food, mysis shrimp and brine shrimp)

-Cleaner Shrimp

-Shrimp Goby paired with red banded pistol shrimp.

-Emerald Crab

-Cleaning crew (no crab)

All of the fishes and shrimps are in the tank since the begining, no fighting or anything. Corals are growing and happy. Check out the video.

I'm really love this tank, only buy good quality item, supplies. I do water change, clean every week. Make me a reasonable offer. It cost me over 2500 for this. Please pick up only, no shipping or parting. My location is Culver City. I'll lets the tank up and running untill you show and pick it up. Thanks

This is the video:

20130306_193019 - YouTube
[video=youtube;fIwR614vx3w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIwR614vx3w[/video]

sndw

I'll if someone agree to buy all the live stock 1st.
someone help me, need to go by the end of the month. 800 for all