FS:MH pendant and ballast(photos)

rckmtl

Hey all. I have for sale one Sun Replicator Metal Halide pendant(-no- bulb, pendant only) and one CoralVue 250watt electronic ballast.

Both are brand new, I ordered them but have not gotten a chance to use them. I've recently moved and am not able to keep my tank.

The Sun Replicator is neat. It can run either a 250 watt bulb -or- a 400 watt bulb, given that you have the proper ballast hooked up to it. So it is good if you ever need to upgrade.

The dimensions of the pendant are- 15" long, 11" wide, 5" tall.

I'm asking $150 for the set.
Average retail price is about $100 for the lamp and $110 for the ballast from what I've seen. So you'd save a good $50 and also get the savings from not having to pay tax.

The buyer will be responsilbe to pay shipping costs if needed. The items are avalible for pickup if you'd like. I'm located in the 60538 zip code, which is about 50miles west of Chicago, near Naperville and Aurora.

Please respond here or email me at rckmtl @ gmail .com (leave out spaces) with any questions you might have or if you are intrested in the items.

Here's some pics of the items-

The lamp and ballast
PICT0058resize1.JPG

The inside of the lamp
lampresize1.JPG

The ballast details
PICT0062resize1.JPG

Hey look! Quick easy connectors. Simple to set up!
PICT0060resize1.JPG

Later tonight-ish I will be posting an AquaMedic lamp and another ballast, so keep your eyes open if you didn't care for this one.
Thanks!

rckmtl

Allright, this item is on hold for someone, if it comes off of the hold or is sold, I'll let everyone know here.

I won't be able to post the thread for the AquaMedic lamp untill tommorow though.

Last edited: