FS: Current Sunpod 48" MH Light w/LED's In GREAT CONDITION!!!

deehz

Up for sale is a Current Sunpod 48" 250W MH light w/LED's. Price include shipping. Light will be shipped UPS Ground (4-5 days) due to the nature of the fixture and weight of ballasts (shipping estimates have been in the range of $50 or more to the east coast). Transactions will be via PayPal only. Please PM me if you have questions. Light has been checked to make sure it is in excellent working order, cleaned, packaged, and ready for its new home.

Current USA 48" Sunpod, Dual 250Watt MH (2 double ended Phoenix 14k bulbs), w/ 9 blue and 9 white LED's. What it comes with: Hanging kit, legs, 2 timers, 2 ballast, 2 transformers. Light is in excellent condition (working and cosmetic)--it still looks brand new. Was fired up for 2 months (only one bulb) then packed away neatly. So no replacement bulbs needed. Fans are in great working order, very little heat output with this light fixture. Light fixture is pretty light in weight due to the ballasts being external. Here is link showing what I paid for it and what they still sell for at Aquacave:

Asking: $300 SHIPPED for the whole setup (that's $250 for light!!! shipping will be $50+ that I will cover!).
Image from Current:
current48sunpod.jpg

Timers and Ballasts:
IMG_2305.jpg

LED's--Blue and White on
IMG_2310.jpg

Everything on, 14K Phoenix Double ended bulbs on. Looks awesome!!
IMG_2320.jpg

KARussell88

dang a couple months ago I woulda had this thing in an instant... but 400 dollars later I have a nova extreme... wish I could afford this just in case..

deehz

dang a couple months ago I woulda had this thing in an instant... but 400 dollars later I have a nova extreme... wish I could afford this just in case..
I was holding onto it because I was going to build a system that centered around this light. Now that school is beginning not only for myself but for my boys/wife, transplanting in a new city, setting up a new system is not feasible right now. I was debating since we got here to post the light for sale a couple months back. Oh well, timing is everything :( It's a great light for a great price.