FS: biocube 29 + 24" t5ho fixture

I am finally selling my tank. Recently got rid of some equipment not needed in F/W. I have the 29 gallon biocube for sale now. It will come with the Tank and stand.

THERE IS NO TOP, I have been using a 4x24w T5 fixture, since my reef collapse, I have been using the tank for a planted f/w, I custom made an egg-cratetop (3 pieces) to access the tank. I will sell the light fixture separately if need be.
MODS TO THE TANK: No top, No Bio Balls, Chamber 1 false floor OUT, Chamber 1 to 2 cut out for increased flow. Otherwise, all stock and seals are perfect. No cracks or leaks.
Eggcrate top:

DIYTanktop7.jpg

For Tank + Stand + 4x24 T5HO Nova Extreme fixture I am asking: $350 **Current bulbs are probably about worthless and used up for a reef, BUT I do have 4, possibly 5 spare bulbs, ranging from stock Current lighting, geissmann, and koralen zucht. All will be included in deal! Along with whatever else I have under the stand, just some odds and ends really.

If you just want the tank and stand W/O light-I am asking $300
and for the 24" 4x24w(2 moons) Current USA Nova Extreme fixture I would ask $90,

please PM me with any questions or to inquire for my phone #
Tanks.jpg

Local tampa, fl and surroundingpickup only

I can get some more pictures later on after work......

Bump, any offers? Im gonna try to be open for decent offers. Possibly able to ship the fixture, buyer pays shipping.

Flreefkid88

Keep it for another month,and when I move back to Sanford ( outside of Orlando ) Ill scoop the light up for $100. LMK