FS:AquaMedic MH pendant, ballast, and bulb

rckmtl

Allright then, here's the listing for the AquaMedic lamp.

What you get is an AquaMedic Ocean Light pendant, 250 watts, an Aquamedic magnetic ballast, 250 watts, a 14k 250 watt DE bulb, and the wires to hang the pendant.

The pendant and the ballast are 1 year old and are both in excellent condition.

The bulb is nearly new. It has been run for just under a month at 8 hrs per day. So basically just long enough to break it in.

I'm asking $200 for the set.

Retail seems to run about $270 for these items, so you save nearly $100 once you add in what tax would have been.

I can ship them, or have them avalible for pickup if you are local. Buyer will have to pay any shipping costs. If you might be intrested in pickup, I live in the 60538 zip code, about 50miles west of Chicago, near Aurora and Naperville.

If you are interested or have any questions, please respond here or contact me by e-mail, rckmtl @ gmail .com (leave out spaces)

Here's some stat's-
Fixture Dimensions (approx): 12 1/2"L x 10 5/16"W x 3 5/8"H.
Hood Cord: 9’ 6”L
Ballast Cord: 5’ 6”L
On/Off switch on ballast.
Built in fan in the ballast.
Ballast Dimensions (approx): 9 1/2"L x 5"W x 5"H.

And some pic's-

The lamp, ballast, and hanging wires-
amlamp3resizeAM4.JPG

Side view of pendant. It's nice and small. Looks great!-
amlampresizeAM2.JPG

Inside of pendant, you get that bulb. This pendant has a nice reflector-
PICT0068resizeAM1.JPG

Details of the ballast-
amlamp2resizeAM3.JPG

fidojoe

Fish Addict
I used one of these over my old 29g. Great light, although a little much for my 29g LPS and softie reef :)

Good luck selling it :)

rckmtl

Thanks for the well wishes!

I had really good times using it over a 40gal breeder set up as a reef tank. It gave perfect coverage for growing corals in that instance.

I also used it on a test basis over a 75 gal that was setup for fish only and it did a great job of lighting the tank.