FS: 72" MH/T5 Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikkipigtails

I've got a 72" 4 x 400 W MH/ 4 x 60 W T5 retrofit for sale.
Price is $750/OBO shipped.

Bought it in March for over $1000, installed it in April so it's been running it for 6 months.

nz10cj.jpg

Here's my tank with the lights on. The MH bulbs are 14K and with the actenics on, it's a crisp white with a light blue tint but it looks bluer in my picture because I can't figure out the WB on my camera.

n4inm0.jpg

Adam Black

What king of ballast and bulbs? Also how many power switches? Would like to be able to simulate the light cycle.

nikkipigtails

There are 2 electronic ballasts for the MH. There is a plug for each one and you can wire it so that you turn it on one side at a time (this is what I do to simulate sunrise, midday and sunset). Each plug controls two bulbs.

There are 2 switches for the actenics, each control two bulbs and you can wire it any way you want so that each switch lights up one side at a time or turn one light on the back and one light in the front. It has two separate plugs, one for each switch.

The moonlights are LEDs that are controllable by a dial so you can control the intensity and it has its own plug so it can be put on a timer as well.

nikkipigtails

I don't have a picture of just the lights illuminated. The picture of the tank is with the lights on. I'm not sure what the ballasts are to be honest with you but I know they're not Ice Cap.

We're selling because we're going to get a 115 from glass cages. The size of the tank just fits better in our living room so we're getting rid of the 180.

olivert00

blue eyes53813 if you buy this I will have to make a trip :redcar: to your house to see it on your tank...so I can :cry1: that I missed out.

Doesn't it look like an excellent setup, I bet it would spread the light nicely over my 36" wide tank.
:verymad:lol

Debbie

Status
Not open for further replies.