FS:5"PurpleTang,4"HumahumaTrigger,2footSnowflakeEe l,4"Pixy/Spotted Hawkfish(Maryland)

quicklynx

Hey all. I have a couple fish and invertebrates I'm looking to get rehome. I'm breaking down my tanks because I'm moving in the future for military purposes, and out of the country. I don't think I'm going to be able to bring my fish.

I'll also will have about 100-130lbs of base rock available. I plan to soak the rock in water/bleach and vinegar before I sell it.

I will try and post up some pictures later I'm not sure what to ask for these fish. They are very large specimens compared to what I've seen available.
I'd at least want $50 firm for the Eel.

One thing I would like is I'd like the Purple Tang and Humahuma Trigger to go together as they are a bonded pair. It's a pretty neat thing to watch. I'd hate to split them up. I think fish are more smart and emotional than we give them credit for.
Does $150 for the pair sound reasonable?

If you would like all the fish I'm sure I can work something out, however, adding all these guys together to one tank could pose serious problems in your parameters. It took awhile for everything to stop fluctuating when I added the Eel.

Thanks for looking!

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Re: FS:5"PurpleTang,4"HumahumaTrigger,2footSnowflakeEe l,4"Pixy/Spotted Hawkfish(Mary

Any pics? That might help, good luck!

quicklynx

Re: FS:5"PurpleTang,4"HumahumaTrigger,2footSnowflakeEe l,4"Pixy/Spotted Hawkfish(Mary

Here is some video. You can see how large the tang is compared to the clowns. Just for your info the clowns are large, not small. The PVC pipes are 3".

PIMPALA

Holy micro bubbles, batman!!

quicklynx

don't like my micro bubbles? Haha. I used to have a 24 inch strip in the back.

quicklynx

BTW that's all the Trigger likes to do. Harass my inverts and swim in the bubbles. he is the yellow tang, Bubble, from Finding Nemo.