FS: 1/4" Square Clear Polypropylene Mesh for Screen Tops. Reasonable price.

acroholic

Thaks Reefluvr. This stuff is great.

I have a 100 gallon rimless that I didn't want to cover, but unfortunately, I have three Borbonius Anthius, a McKosker's wrasse, and 10 Scissortail Gobies in this tank.

In my 210 gallon SPS tank I have six Hawaiian Flame Wrasses, and you know how expensive these guys are, so I had to cover it as well.

And my 60 cube has two ORA Platinum Picassos, so I don't want them jumping either.
Dave

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Bump!

I ordered my mesh pics and details soon :) Dave is a very friendly guy and quick on the order processing :) mine shipped out today. "Can't Wait"

1Reefer

What is everyone using for their framework?? These tops look great and I "need" one lol

I'm sorry if this info is already posted in another thread, but I have looked long and hard this morning with no success.

Thanks, Reefer1

1Reefer

Thanks 1of, I already have mine built now though..... its great stuff! I would recomend the screen and the seller to anyone...

cindyp

yep great seller! great product! I have these screens on both tanks now and lov em:) on the 180 the screen is only 3 inches below the Mh and no issues melting what so ever.