Free Fans for your build ~

IXL

I'm in the middle of building a new tank , I have taken from my job some server fans ....
These fans are daisy-chained together ( 4 linked to a power cord )
This site has been so helpful to my build ( Thank you ERIC for letting me pick your brain )....
I want to give a few of these fans to people who will use them in their build.

I don't know if the fans are extremely loud to what everyone is accustomed to but, for the power it has? i'm sure it will do the job quickly.
I'm going to post the website so you may see the fan, accessories & the 1 review that says it loud lol ! , Also the SPECS... The only difference between the one in the page & the one I have is that mine is 15/17Watt.

Mechatronics 120x120x38mm High Speed AC Fan "UF12A12-BTH"

The fans come with a back and front 120mm Chrome Fan Grill / Guard

I only have 1 power cord per 4 fans ( again , these 4 fans are daisy chained to 1 power cord ) - If you would only like one fan I can send it but you will need to get a power cord.

These fans are used from a tower server.

Shipping the fan maybe something we need to talk about

IXL

Bump for the weekday ~ Don't seem like anyone needs fans *that's a good thing ~ If that is the case I'll be trashing them on 4/13/.

chipmunkofdoom2

I have too many fans as it is.. haha

They are 120mm and they run at 3,100 RPM so they will probably be loud, but you could find 6v adapter and essentially cut the voltage (and speed) in half. Ball bearing server-grade fans are a great thing to have in any build, so if anyone needs them I'd jump on that.

Thanks for giving back IXL :hallo:

IXL

Let me know where you want them nightfire76, I'll send them over.

Bump ~

Today is the last day to put this order in ~ Free Fans ~ you may pick them up here in NYC or get them shipped to you ( you'll pay for shipping ) 10032 is my zipcode.
Tomorrow I will be trashing them :)

natedogwv1

do you still have these fans available if so i am intrested in 2 sets shipped to 29414 zip code what is shipping?