frags

junnie

The LFS around here suck. They never have anything good. When they do the $ is insane. would there be anyone willing to frag (Xenia, Kenya trees, and glove Polyps) and ship them. I am willing to pay for it. If so email me at junecruz@hvc.rr.com

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Junnie, aren't you close to the new In Living Color fish store? You could drive there or order stuff from them online. I would guess that the shipping rate would not be too bad...

they aren't in NY they are located in south jersey...i live 10 minutes from ILC and when the store opens its going to be AMAZING...i've heard that they are going to do online orders and i would suggest for you to wait a little longer and purchase orders through them...

BoomerD

I don;t know where Rock Tavren N.Y. is located in the state, but you might check around and see if there are any reef clubs located in your general area. Those are great sources for frags, as well as a great way to learn and meet new people with the same addiction.

mps9506

I too have no idea whereabouts Rock Tavern is. I do know that NY has a few fairly large size marine/reef clubs, esp. the Long Island reefkeepers. I have received many a frags shipped from that area, some nice people :)
Definately check for the reef clubs in that area, best way to get frags for cheap or even free. I started many people out with sps on free monti frags.