fragging green button ployps

junnie

I want to frag some green button ployps. I have a lot of them. I want to give some to a budy of mine, but I have no ideal how to do this. Can someone help me out.

burning2nd

im not an expert. but i beleave that i have hurd people just riping them off.

but one of these guys will know

Witfull

first of all, be careful with polyps. they contain a lethal toxin within them. Palitoxin. google it. always wear rubber gloves and eye protection when cutting.

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
junnie,quite easy,using glove(quite toxic) cut down low at base of stalk, set the cut end in a small cup of tank sand, in a few days to a couple of weeks you can then(wearing gloves) super glue gel them anywhere you want,note. if sticking to live rock make sure the rock is not crumbly on it surface or they will fall off . Steve

burning2nd

saftey goggles, LOL

im sorry, grinding, painting cuting drilling installing a sink (all require) saftey goggles.

i just cant help but laugh

Witfull

burning2nd said:
saftey goggles, LOL

im sorry, grinding, painting cuting drilling installing a sink (all require) saftey goggles.

i just cant help but laugh
when youre in the hospital and there is a possibility of dying,,,,dont laugh. the pain from constricting muscles, shortness of breath and inability to breathe, and if a good enough dosage being dead. this is no joke.

those of us who know what we are talking about will guide others to enjoy this hobby safely. making light of a serious issue is inappropriate.

junnie

sound good to me. But why stick them in the sand frist. What does this do for the frag. Also does this work for Kenya Tree's .

lcstorc

In many cases (and I believe this is one), the cut end will be kind of slimy and best case very soft. Sitting in the sand alows it to somewhat heal over and the glue sticks much better on a surface that is not that soft.

burning2nd

sounds scary......

power heads off. flow off still water one handed. twisted the chiseled rock that they were on off. left me 2 patchs of zoa's on the center rock.

(same time as water change) sucking the stuff that comes out when there crushed (black looking)

no doubt that i guess people found out the hard way that they mess ya up?

yo that link shows the hole deal very nice