Fraggies are Here!

Melanie

Not long ago I posted a thread with an idea to collect a frag from each of my friends on RS. Almost immediately, Scott (you know him as Dentoid) sent me a PM saying he had two fraggies for me. My first RS Friend Frags!

Although I insisted on paying for at least the shipping and packing materials, Scott surprised me by sending the whole thing as a gift. He is so generous, I nearly cried.

I got my package the very next day.

001-2.jpg

Inside I found a note with detailed instructions on how to mount my new babies.

002-1-1.jpg

Seeing as how Scott is a Dentist (in case you didn't guess by his name) he included a toothbrush and toothpaste too! I laughed so hard when I saw that.

003-3.jpg

Scott packaged these frags even better than any store. Everything arrived safe and sound!

005-1.jpg

004-2.jpg

It took a little practice to get them mounted, but I finally succeeded!
002-6.jpg

001-3.jpg

When I didn't think he could touch my heart any more, he shared the story on my chronicle about how his beloved Dotty (bluespot jawfish) kept the smaller monti as part of her burrow. Here is a photo of her with my little frag on the left.

DottyandmyMonti.jpg

I can't say thank you enough to my kind and good and wonderful friend Dentoid!!

Last edited:

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
I'm glad you got them mounted, they look great! Here's to their continued success!:clink:

That cold pack is also from my office for patients that have wisdom tooth extractions!:D