Fraggies are Here Part Deux!

Melanie

Some of you may be familiar with my RS Friend Frag project. Scott (Dentoid) was first to help me along. Fraggies are Here! Victor (Vdituri) kindly said he wanted to be a part of my project too!

So when I got the call from our receptionist on Friday, "Melanie, you have a FRAGILE package up front." I nearly tripped over myself to get to the lobby. Patience is waiting until you get home to open a package with new coral. But it was well worth it.

When I opened the box, I found this card...
001-6.jpg

002-10.jpg

and more...
003-6.jpg

004-5.jpg

I was like a little kid at Christmas! What a nice surprise. But you know what I was REALLY looking forward to...
005-2.jpg

006-8.jpg

Safety first!
028-4.jpg

Looking pretty darn good after the shipping. Nice and plump.
029-7.jpg

030withFrame.jpg

Sometimes it takes shipped corals awhile to open up. I hope for a week. But what to my wondering eyes should appear this morning? Fully blooming zoanthids after only one night!
052.jpg

049-2.jpg

050-2.jpg

The colors are so stunning and unique. I have named them Sunshine and Rain due to the bright yellow beams of the former and the deep, rich blue of the latter.

Thank you Victor for sharing a piece of your reef with me!

lcstorc

That is soo sweet.
I love the colors too. Awesome. Those are very cool additions to your zoa rock in progress. I can't wait till they take off and multiply for you.
The other little suprises are fun too.

cynicechoes

Awesomeness! Nice colors on those! Dreaming in anticipation of mine! lol At the rate you're going you'll be giving frags away left and right before too long! haha I'm first in line lol

lcstorc

Hey Mel you want a cabbage leather? They were the only frags to take off after my fragging attempt. It was my fault cause I ignored them for too long but the leathers look like nice little fraggies similar to what I started with and now mine is huge.

vdituri

Glad they opened up for you Melanie!
Those are great names for them!
Make sure I get copyright billing when you start selling them comercially. lol
Sunshine and Rainy day frags - Limited Editions $600 per polyp. lol

p.s.- Cool logo by the way. :wave:

vdituri

I consider myself lucky in my LFS around here. I'm patient and check in on a regular basis. Plenty of brown zoos, but I'm always looking for some color spots and usually can get a nice size frag for $15 to $20.
I was really excited to get those yellow (hint of lime green) and the teal/blue zoos.
The hunt continues.

Snelly40

great, well if u come across any that you want to ship to north carolina just let me know, those are really nice for 15-20 bucks

Melanie

Thank you all!! Victor, if you decide to start selling frags, I'm going to be your biggest promoter.

GWIM, PM sent re our Dork Club logo.

Lynn, I would love whatever you sent me. It's from the heart! Cabbage leather or shrooms or zoas or whatever you have growing crazy.