Four Cowardly Pirahnas working my last nerve

ramora 6

Currently I haave 4 subadult pirahnas that freak out whenever I turn on a light,wash the dishes,go to feed them, open a door walk by or some times when the neighbors in the apartment above me stomp around and sometimes for no reason at all. Any input on getting them to stop this behavior and chill out. I am frustrated and don't know what to do?:explode:

ramora 6

Currently I haave 4 subadult pirahnas that freak out whenever I turn on a light,wash the dishes,go to feed them, open a door walk by or some times when the neighbors in the apartment above me stomp around and sometimes for no reason at all. Any input on getting them to stop this behavior and chill out. I am frustrated and don't know what to do?:explode:

There are three stages of life headed into a storm, in a storm, out of a storm.

ReefLady

Staff member
I had a piranha - a 7" spilo.

It was the most boring fish I ever had. All it ever did was stare at me from behind a rock all day.

They are extremely skittish by nature, because they travel in packs but are not shy about taking a chunk out of each other. So they're just always nervous.

I don't miss "Fluffy" at all. I finally gave her away and made the guy sign in blood that he would not release her into the wild. He didn't.

:)