Forum upgrade bug tracking thread

ReefLady

Staff member
OK folks, the software has been successfully (I think) upgraded!

Please let me know if you run into any bugs or issues. I will list the known ones in this thread as well.

Thanks!

T

lcstorc

So far so good. Everything I have tried so far has worked just fine. Great job as always. Now can you help me with this SQL I am writing for work? LOL j/k but sitting here fighting with it and am ready to scream.

boozeman

:bugout:
my Linkman title has changed!!!
f-e-e-l-i-n-g ...w-e-a-k...p-o-w-e-r-s...d-w-i-n-d-l-i-n-g.............h-e-l-p!!

prow

i can not get into the Knowledgebase.:mad: use too, says i do not have permission :confused: or i am not privileged enough:closed: . am i being punished :grind:
where do i get permission:dunno:?

:chair:

ReefLady

Staff member
Issue #2: Knowlegebase not working. Probably needs an upgrade to work with the latest forum software.

#3: Attachments - Will look into it.

BoomerD

Not a bug, but could you set the software to show page links for those threads that have multiple pages? That way, instead of having to load the starting page for a thread, then navigating to page 2 or 600, you would have the option of opening 1, 2, last..
Our reef club uses the same vBulletin software, and they have it done that way. Rather handy IMO.

arw.sized.jpg

ReefLady

Staff member
BoomerD: I'll look into that as well.

Issue #4: (Reported by Troy) Editing your previous posts from quick reply menu (advanced works OK) - anyone else having this problem?

ReefLady

Staff member
Issue #3: Attachments - can someone please try uploading one or more attached photos to test this out?

Attachments

• thumbnail_ES511tn.jpg
    thumbnail_ES511tn.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 42

Pro_builder

I just upladed 2 and it didn't show the picture, it just gave link to a new page but they will open and show up on the new page.

If I only use one attachment it works and shows up in the post.

ReefLady

Staff member
Issue #2: Knowledgebase - I have downloaded a software update for that area and will need to pull the site down to install it. That may happen as soon as tomorrow. While I have the site down, I'll be upgrading the photo gallery as well. Hopefully this will address some of the issues people have been having there as well.

T