For Sale 2x175MH/2x110VHO Retrofit Nor Cal

BoomerD

For Sale 2x175MH/2x110VHO Retrofit Nor Cal * SOLD!*

Lights are sold.

Last edited:

mwrager

How old are the bulbs, do they need replaced? Also is the person someone that you maybe able to trade other things with later? If you give this person a good price they may give you a good price on something later. With that said, if the lights need replaced around $100, if the lights are good $150. If you like the person, go lower, if not go higher.

BoomerD

Bulbs are fair, I think the newest ones are about 6 or 8 months old, not sure about the other 2.Thsi sells for about $625.00 new with 10K bulbs.

wooddood

the wood dude
i agree they are high dollar,go a little higher if thats what your thinking.i was just saying it was a very fair price as to what was suggested above.i think their worth double then 150.jmo.

Reefguard

I think that is a little bit on the low side. IMO Boomer should be able to get at least $200 if not higher. Then again it is just me. It is just amazing how much these reef stuff are brand new but could get a decent price for them used.

Noel

BoomerD

Posted a couple of pics of this.:
107bulbs_on1-med.JPG

107Bulbs_off-med.JPG

107Ballast-med.JPG

I forgot to add, the halides & vho's have seperate timers wired inline. Not sure if it was done by the factory or the previous owner who is a electronic tech.

Last edited:

mnreefman

i bought my lights... 2 175w mh (newer bulbs (2 months)) and 2 55w pc actinics (brand new bulbs) for 375... the set up its self was 1 yr old...

BoomerD

O.K., gonna officially list this as for sale. Local guy is gonna try SPS with pc's.
$300.00 or best offer. Will consider trades. Looking for a good closed loop pump.(ampmaster, Mak4, something that will pust atleast 1000 gph@4' and QUIET!) Also need lights for my fuge. (24" 2x55 or 2x65 would be good) Prefer not to ship if possible, the ballast is heavy, and the reflector/socket assy is 48"+ long. Shipping will require 2 boxes, and cost a fortune.