flower anemone stuck in filter

my anemone got stuck into the intake on my hang on back filter. I took off that part, but hes still in there...How can I get him out without completely killing him??? I already think I've hurt him, but I think his tentacles are wrapped on the inside of the intake filter cover. Any ideas?!?

turn the filter off and let it work its self out. same thing happen to me with my 10in long tenticle anemone it worked its self out after like 45 minutes

Thanks

He worked his way out. He obviously doesn't look happy. Hope he gets better! I want him to eat my damsel I can't catch! lol

Slickcg33

I caught a 6 line wrasse by getting a poweraid bottle cutting off the top about 1/3 the way down, inverting it and placing food in the container. Took a lot of patients..... Waited till he went in and put a fish net over the opening, but I don’t think it would have mattered, he was so scared he missed the exit hole and just ran into plastic.

Yah I'm going to have to try something soon. I can't stick too much into a 10 gallon as far as a trap goes. He always steals food from my corals and anemone, kicks up sand, and picks on the cleanup crew. Who knew one fish would be such a jerk... anyways, off topic...