Florida Trip

Uslanja

Hi yankieman! Just catching up and discovered you`re on a road trip. Glad to learn as is going well and having a good time! So now we`re looking forward to allot of pics when you get back home!

yankieman

ok here is some pics of the trip,,,,1st pic is why we went , to see lighthouses among other things,, like air boat tours and seeing animals in the wild and going to the petting and kissing zoo,, and indian burial grounds,,

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 24

yankieman

and also our camp site

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 26
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 25
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 25

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
There's safer ways to get alligator boots buddy.

........I have nothing intelligent left to say.

sk8rdn

Has been struck by the ban stick
dmatt88 said:
There's safer ways to get alligator boots buddy.

........I have nothing intelligent left to say.

Maybe he was just out for a kiss? Maybe be likes his chicks rough and tumble?

...."Fish" Happens!....

yankieman

Hi Gang my better half made me go do the snorkling today in key west Fl and boy am I glad I married her to tell me what to do cause that was so awesome,,, in the first pic you see me in the middle getting ready to jump in and maybe never hear from me again LOL
the corals and fish was magnificent it was like being in another world,,,,,,,,,

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 19
I spent a week in Miami a few years back. I was bored, on leave and getting divorced so flew out there to kill a bit of time.

Couldn't smoke in the bars. Big drawback to go all that way. The hotel I stayed at in Coconut Grove did have a really good salsa night on a Wednesday evening though. Might have been Thursday lol. I did hook up with a nice columbian lady for the evening though.

yankieman

I spent a week in Miami a few years back. I was bored, on leave and getting divorced so flew out there to kill a bit of time.

Couldn't smoke in the bars. Big drawback to go all that way. The hotel I stayed at in Coconut Grove did have a really good salsa night on a Wednesday evening though. Might have been Thursday lol. I did hook up with a nice columbian lady for the evening though.

well then it sounds like it was worth it afterall

yankieman

Today we started our trek back to the North ,,,"OPPS" almost forgot something LOL,,,,,on our way to Orlando we swung by the Hilsboro Inlet Light in Pompeao Beach, then stopped in Loxahatchee, Fl...west palm beach for the night stay on the way to Orlando,,

Attachments

• 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 13