fishtank and stand for sale!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reefer4eva

im not sure how many gallons it is but the measurements are 60"L X 24 1/2"H X 18 1/2"W .The tank was only used for a week in an office.its been sitting in my landlords basement for about 4 years so its dusty and needs a good cleaning.the reason im selling the tank (even though i dont want too) is because im moving the end of the month and the new apartment cant handle the weight of the tank.its a custom made tank (drilled)with the overflow built in.im asking 400.00 but im willing to negotiate a fair price.i live in queens new york if anyone is interested please let me know.i have pictures also

reefer4eva

im willing to trade a 28 gallon nano deluxe which would help me big time with the move.i currently have a 90 gallon that i have to break down and a nano cube would help me out BIG TIME!!!i tried to put the pictures up but there too large for the forum

reefer4eva

Re: fishtank and stand for sale!!!!PICS!!

stand 1.jpgoverflow 1.jpgfishtank 121.jpg
the tank is dusty its been sitting for a while ,it was only used for a week in an office building before the company relocated

Last edited:

reefer4eva

ok i had a chance to clean it up and do a leak test

Attachments

• tank and stand .jpg
    tank and stand .jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 88
  • top view.jpg
    top view.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 86
  • tank and stand 1.jpg
    tank and stand 1.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 86
  • tank with water 3.jpg
    tank with water 3.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 86
  • tank with water 2.jpg
    tank with water 2.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 89

Jmarten

Hey Guys, If you want, you can take the fish that's already in the aquarium for free. I have an XL comet, a standard goldfish and three albino goldfish.

MantisMan

If you'd be willing to get it to Jamestown NY I may give you 250+. But you'd have to deliver and thats a long drive. Or maybe work out some shipping ordeal.

reefer4eva

after the dreadful week of trying to get rid of a perfectly great tank that i really didnt want to sell and dealing with the many of various people the tank was sold for 400 even though i know it was worth more.but i learned a valuable lesson ......everyone is looking for something for nothing.i will never post or ever try to sell anything on forums,craigslist or anywhere else ever again!!!!!learn from my mistakes....i had this listed for 200 and it didnt sell knowing the tank was worth triple that..

Last edited by a moderator:

catran

I would have bought it if you were near me...Sorry you had such a bad experience. I'm glad you were able to sell it for $400 though! It definately was worth that and more, it was a very nice tank and stand!
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.