Fish only fourm???

Curtswearing

To try and keep things centralized while people are working on other things, please post in the Temporary forums instead of the news forums.

However, to answer your question.....there is a forum called SW Fish-Only Tanks (please don't ask me for any more forum names).

I'm moving this to the temporary forum now. You didn't do anything wrong whatsoever. There is just a lot going on.

BTW----I completely understand that you guys feel like you are standing on the front porch bangin' on the door. When the door opens you are going to be happy.

I would rather live in a shack with nice family members than live in a mansion with mean family members. What is going on is we are working to have people move into a mansion with nice family members. The mansion is under construction and will be for some time even after the front door is open.

Last edited:

DPdsny

Originally posted by Curtswearing
I would rather live in a shack with nice family members than live in a mansion with mean family members. What is going on is we are working to have people move into a mansion with nice family members. The mansion is under construction and will be for some time even after the front door is open. [/B]

I like that. good luck

jks1

actually Curt, i think most are more than happy with what is available now, we know it will only get better

ReefLady

Staff member
Yes, there will be a fish-only forum as Curt mentioned.

We're hoping to open the gates VERY soon.

:)

T