Fish ok together?

Im getting ready to join two tanks. one tank has a adult big eye with two adult damsels. The other tank has two adult misbar ocellaris clownfish, an adult Pygmy cherub angelfish and an Adult Yellow watchman goby. Does anyone see a problem with joining these two tanks?

yvr

What size aquarium are the all going in? Damsels can get quite territorial and aggressive and may pick on your clownfish.

bandr1002

i would agree, it does depend on the size of your tank. as for the damsel's i would never ever under any surcumstance get one of those little punks again. i had a yellow tail damsel that chased my trigger out of the tank. woke up and found my blue jaw on the floor. after that he beat up a kole tang, and a decent sized foxface.

seafansar

How big is the bigeye? If it's the fish I'm thinking of, I'd be afraid it might eat one of the smaller fish.

Also what kind of damsels? Most are really aggressive and will mess with your clowns like others said. But a few like talbot damsels would be fine.

the big eye is about 2 1/2- 3" he hasnt had a problem with the damsels or any other fish in the tank. the damsels are typical damsels...the ones sold cheap at pet stores.