Fish look better than they taste...

Don Pooley

Hi….I just bought a fish tank…..

I was wondering around the internet and I fell over Reef Sanctuary.

I purchased my RSM from the local pet store and got a great deal as he was shutting down his marine operation.
Although I have kept some pretty fancy fresh water fish my marine knowledge is limited to working at one of Europe’s largest marine wholesaler (TMC) when I was 16.
I got fired for being a snotty brat but I am much better now.
I will never forget opening a box with 2 black tip reef sharks circling or cleaning a tank containing 30 lion fish (marine Russian roulette).
In the time I was working there I learned many things about marine fish….unfortunately I don’t remember most of it so I have to start again.

reefer4200

I will never forget opening a box with 2 black tip reef sharks circling or cleaning a tank containing 30 lion fish (marine Russian roulette).

Thats about as close to dumb as anything i could think of...lol but i love it. Dont think i could ever step up to that challenge so good for you. Anywho.....

:welcomera

Don Pooley

Hi Reefer4200...

Dumb.....very true....i did not do it for fun i was being paid to clean the tank..
Not the best job i ever had although it was nice being around so many different kinds of fish..

DP