(First Reef Tank Ever) **** 600gal Display **** 1300gal System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanoreefbro

Wow that is one awesome Reef chronicle.. Definitely keep us updated with the pics.. What are your plans for livestock??

Craig Manoukian

Wow! Very nice! Outstanding planning and execution. Thanks and looking forward to your updates!

Welcome to RS! In what parish do you reside?

cbui2

ok here are some more updates,

1000lbs live caribsea bahamas oolite was ordered last week and 500lbs live haitian rocks hand picked with same day shipping :D. i had my friend came by and help me aquascape since there were couple big pc's that was impossible to lift by myself 90lbs :eek1:

6-8.jpg

6-8a.jpg

6-9o.jpg

their setup which is 15,000gal pool is totally awesome and had to take a few photos of course. i have never seen a massive-fractionator (210 gal skimmer) before in my life which also had self cleaning capabilities :eek: simply amazing just speechless and a trip to remember

here are some pic's :eek2: :eek1:
6-9e.jpg

6-9l.jpg

BEELZEBOB

wowza!

this is sweet. i wish i like had a house man. im all ****s and giggles because im about to set up a 29gal!!!:whstlr:

xelnaga15

WOW Nice setup dude! yeah Id like to see the blue prints as well I plan on setting up a 150 gal tank soon (nothing compaired to your setup) trying to learn all I can

cbui2

the only prints i have is written on a plain paper, with alot of scribbles and scratches.

here are some more pic's, tank is still cloudy. i'm still about a week out on filling the rest of the tanks. sump and skimmer is next in line to fill then QT, fuge and last fuge.
this is not the final setting and few pc's around will be moved around but time will tell.

total of 7 caves, these rocks are truly amazing with ton of shapes, sizes, character and less density than many other.

middle
6-10M.jpg

6-10mm.jpg

right side
6-10R.jpg

left side
6-10L.jpg

cbui2

here are some more updates, and the tank is more clear now. i should have enough water by monday night to get skimmer and reactor online. all the outlet for CL is covered and few more pc's has been arrange around to make it look more realistic, but this will not be the final stacks as coral will be introduced.

Full Front
6-10F.jpg

6-10FL.jpg

6-10FR.jpg

Left Side
6-10left.jpg

Middle
6-10middle.jpg

Right Side
6-10right.jpg

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Very nice! I see you already have a few fish in there. With that gallonage the litle ammonia produced by those fish will be negligable. Are you concerned about the LR causing a cycle or is it already cured. There's got to be some die off since you showed it sitting outside. At any rate it's going to be something else!

Cassette87

Oh My God. I'm glad I won't be paying your electricity bill :p heh anyway, that is one AMAZING setup you have! Bravo!

simply stated. AWSOME. Looks like a lot of work and what I want to do one day when i have the money......... Till then I will have to keep dreaming.....

Status
Not open for further replies.