finally no mo substrates

tmc

tank is now bb and my water quality is unbelieveable (for my tank at least)
trates- 5 ppm, phos.- 0 every thing else is all good. here's a couple pics.hope you guys like them.

Attachments

• bb change over 001.jpg
    bb change over 001.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 40
  • bb change over 003.jpg
    bb change over 003.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 40
  • bb change over 004.jpg
    bb change over 004.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 39
  • bb change over 006.jpg
    bb change over 006.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 40

tmc

couple more

Attachments

• bb change over 008.jpg
    bb change over 008.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 40
  • bb change over 009.jpg
    bb change over 009.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 40
  • bb change over 010.jpg
    bb change over 010.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 40

Gina

RS STAFF
Looks good!!

The first few pics remind me of how my living room looks right now!!

Mad Mike

Ooooooooooooo New tank smell :) Looks great and I'm glad it all worked out for you. No disaster nice new clean tank, it's all good :)

corvettephreek

just a thought, you may want to place those rocks on a peice of clear acrylic or something that will prevent the sharp edges of the rock from poking through the bottom of the glass. love the look though!!! let us know how it all works out!

tmc

corvettephreek said:
just a thought, you may want to place those rocks on a peice of clear acrylic or something that will prevent the sharp edges of the rock from poking through the bottom of the glass. love the look though!!! let us know how it all works out!

theirs actually a peice of black cuttingboard under the rocks, but thanks for the heads up anyway

gina good luck with your tank, i know its a pain to have the house turned upside down. i actually cheated with my tank and skipped some r/o water because my girlfriend was freaking out that we had company coming over the next day. phos still was undetectable but i can't wait to do a water change with r/o water just the same

thanks everyone for the nice words

tmc

corvettephreek

i couldnt even tell, it looked like glass to me!!! nice look, and where did you get your CB from? i am having a hard time finding black cutting board.

tmc

corvettephreek said:
i couldnt even tell, it looked like glass to me!!! nice look, and where did you get your CB from? i am having a hard time finding black cutting board.

got it from www.cuttingboardcompany.com

already hyped them up on another post, so all i will say is very pleased. :)

tmc

Last edited by a moderator: