final fish list

saltydog51

hi, here's my fish list: before i start i went on a another web site and left the same list or posted it. now i know i have fish that will in time get bigger and i will have to upgrade my tank size in the future.I currently have a75gal fowlr,60lbs. of live rock protein skimmer,20gal sump/over flow,about 80lbs. of live sand and quart sized bag of chaeto that i bought two weeks ago.So i just was wondering if in the future will the bio-load be to much for the tank and the fish?So here's the list:

1-foxface rabbit fish (med)
1-blue hippo tang (med)
1-purple fire fish
1-purcula clown fish
2-scooter blennies
1-sleeper goby
1-coral beauty fish
1-sail fin tang(med)
1-chawk bass1-pj cardnal
6-blue leg hermit crab
2-c.c. starfish
1-nass snail

that's it, i just want some feedback on this matter.will i have some before the tank crashes or start losing my fish.my hands are tied for the moment and money is tight.i thought of returning the fish to lfs but i just can't part with them,but at the same time i don't want anything to happen to them either.I'm kinda stuck between arock and a hard place.All i can do is hope for the best and work on getting a bigger tank.:swmfish:

jski711

It's not the number of fish that concern me its the swimming room needed for the tangs, foxface and coral beauty. A 4' tank is way too small for 2 tangs. Now they may be ok for a little while but is say you either need to unload some of the larger fish or get a bigger tank. If you want to keep larger fish like that is say a 180 would be a much better home for the larger fish.

saltydog51

thank you for the response, i been doing some shopping around and getting some ideas on what i really want.i just got over the price of the 75gal tank and everything else that was needed for my fowlr setup and still not done with the way i want it to look.but if i have to get a bigger tank i dont want to spend money that isn't needed,so i'am alittle leary on i want to do at the monent.:help1: