Fiji experience....

Jendub

Finally made some time to share with you RS heads my Fiji experience.

We went out in January to the north western part of Fiji. Went to several islands on a mini cruise and then stayed longer on a little remote island for a week. Our neighboring island was Cast Away (Tom Hanks movie)....it was true paradise.

The trip was fantastic and the added bonus when I got home....found out the whole trip was tax deductible.:bigbounce I still have a big chunk of it sitting on my credit card but I am happy I was able to experience Fiji.

Here are some pics....enjoy.=)

IMGP03880065.jpg

IMGP03970074.jpg

IMGP05200043_.jpg

IMGP02790057.jpg

Snooker00

I agree beautiful pictures!!! I wanna go!! By the way what in the world was that blue thing that looks like it should be a rim on a pimped out ride. There we go a new reality show, PIMP MY TANK!!
That is what I would call GREAT VIZ!
Steve

Jendub

Snooker00 said:
By the way what in the world was that blue thing that looks like it should be a rim on a pimped out ride. Steve

It was a jelly fish and that sucker was coming straight at me. It was the most majestic creature I have ever seen.

The camera is a secret and I can't give it up. You guys will have to wait till I upgrade to a new one. :p

Gina

RS STAFF
Beautiful pics Jen! I would love to go diving some day. What an experience that would be.
Thanks for sharing your pictures.

mps9506

Seriously, you need to stop posting pics of my aquarium.... :D
J/K those photos are great. I'm still trying to get a job in fiji...

Yarr

bwahah

agreed. very nice pics.. aww struck..

looks at his tank.. looks at pics.. tips out contents of his tank..

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
Wow that's some spectacular pics, gotta visit that place someday.
Thanx for sharing and yeah more photos !

Jendub

ahhh.....thanks guys for the nice comments=)

It's funny, I took over a thousand pictures on that trip and I have maybe a hundred or so that I like. Practice makes perfect, I guess I will just have to go back.;)