February Meeting Sat 24st - in Cherry Hill NJ

billyr98

The February meeting will be held at my house in Cherry Hill, NJ Camden County

Day: Saturday
Date: February 24, 2007
Time: 1:00 pm

Topic: DIY Coral Food & IMAX Coral Reef Movie

What to bring: Whatever you want!! Whoever you want!!

Food: Anything!

Drink: Soda and Juice and Milk will be supplied, anything is open!!!

Thanks everyone this is short notice for me, I just reaquascaped so my tank looks a little immature! But this will be fun for sure!!!

http://www.njreefers.org/forums/index.php/topic,2001.0.html

pmac90

awesome... I'll give you any help you need Bill. I want to come up with something good for food. anything short of me bringing the deep fryer!

boozeman

Bummer...sat. is not good for me... is that IMAX MacGillivray freemans Coral Reef adventure? ...great flick :lurk:

billyr98

any other old SJMRC member attending... the list of people coming to the meeting is up to 25 adults....

ReefDave

I think I might get up there...kinda getting out of the hobby till I get settled after school so I might just make a list of all the corals/fish I have...maybe someone would like some of them....

billyr98

wow this is going to be a big meeting!!

right now over 70 people!! I will post plenty of pics.. Wish me Luck!

billyr98

Good Time!! Thanks everyone who came!!!

I will try and get some pictures.. but i hardly had time to take any...

panmanmatt

Billy,
Thanks to you and the Mrs for hosting such a great meeting. Your tanks looked awesome. Had a great time.

Dave,
It was a pleasure meeting you finally. So what did you get from ILC?

Witfull

i got a poci/acro dual head frag. it had a crab in it,,,but its now living in the dungeon,,ummm sump~

panmanmatt

i got a poci/acro dual head frag. it had a crab in it,,,but its now living in the dungeon,,ummm sump~

LOL gotta love those crabs. I finally just got done putting all my stuff away. I ended up with 8 frags and 1 clam in my tank and sent a few home with the boys too.