Favorite fish

ptbmaniac

Tank not set up yet, but I can't pick just one! Clowns of course,but I really love Tailspot blennies,Yellowhead jawfish,and the one fish I want the most is an Achilles Tang! I absolutely love them,but I will probably never have a tank big enough for 1 of those. Another fish I really adore are Powder blue tangs.

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Best said with PICTURES!! Let's see some good shots of your fish's "fishonalities" (as in fish personalities) and bump this thread up again. :bump:

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Love my Midas Blenny (shown here with a belly full of dried seaweed)
null_zpsdd112875.png

Andy

i love all my fish equally i have picked them to have a array of colours. one regal tang, one yellow tang, 2 ocellaris clown, one ember blenny, one mkcockers flasher wrasse, one royal gammar and my new addition which is becoming one of my favs....
melenarus wrasse. Wanted a green fish desperately and this picture doesnt do his colours justice!

Matt spivey

vy2ure6e.jpg
foxface is my fav for the last 6 months I've had him. Such odd personalities, he's the gentle giant in my tank. Good pic here of the fish knowing I'm carrying food!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paul B

I don't know if I posted on here but my favorite was this little burrfish that I collected here in NY when he was about 3/4" long. When he grew to about 4" I donated him to a public aquarium on Long Island. He has eyes like an old girlfriend of mine. Same face also.:ponder2: