Favorite Band/Song

Doogle

I've seen cheap trick,38 speacial,roe speed wagon, Styx,Jefferson starship and all those bands that used too come to the vanetian festival the only concert I paid for was Fear Factory,Monster Magnet, and Rob Zombie at the Aragon ballroom in Chicago.
Zombie puts on a show, awesome ...they even played living dead girl twice to film it for MTV, I seen the live music video on MTV a month or so later. .

I used to listen to Pantera alot in high school. Fight music, you know, I was an angry teen.lol

Choff

Kids showed me this tune. Catchy as can be. Just wish I knew what he was saying.

PSY - GANGNAM STYLE (
..........rarely am I speechless

Ya, add this to my guilty pleasure list. I have watched/listened to this more times than I care to admit. Can you believe 131,731,546 hits thought???

and I can't believe I forgot NIN!

FishinBob

Hey I'm with you PSU4fun!! Dave Matthews sugar will and new song mercy! Huge Dave fan but always gotta have my 311, sublime, seether, breaking benjamins, STP, Alice n chains, crazy weird song by gotye call someone used to know, incubus, but can't get that sugar will out for days now!!

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Oh where do I start, I just love music. Grew up listening to Iron Maiden, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath and Rainbow. I went through a Bruce Springsteen faze in my early 20's and went to see him when he came downunder...real class, as were Pink Floyd and Metallica. For the last 15 years or so i've only listened to alternative and independant artists and not top 40 crap. I've even got my 14 year old daughter into some new bands which is real cool. Current faves include Tool, A Perfect Circle, Karnivool (aussie band) and Fleet Foxes just to scratch the surface. Lot's of great independent Aussie artists too that you guys have probably never heard of.

lethal

Has any one else noticed that there seems to be a correlation between metal and reefing? Just sayin.

Funlad3

Coldplay man! New song of the day!

[video=youtube;KWjAG5Z9HVo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWjAG5Z9HVo[/video]

lethal

My daughter is into Coldplay too and I recently got her interested in Phoenix.

loads of bands......everything from Neil young (legend) to meet the carpenters halfway and ending with the Anti-nowhere league.

[video=youtube;BxehimIoAsQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxehimIoAsQ[/video]