fancy schmancy

drdrew

being the fancy pants that i am, i have decided to try and mess around with color frames for my pics. i snapped a few decent ones last night and am interested in what you all think.

colo1.jpg

bluframe2.jpg

reds1.jpg

zoco1.jpg

drdrew

thanks guys...thanks reefrunner, i'm going to check those links out...my framing is like a 12 step process...there's gotta be an easier way!

Craig Manoukian

Fantastic shots Drew! I think the third pic with a darker frame, blue or black, would really contrast those awesome red colors. JMO.

:) :D :cool: ;) :p :smirk:

drdrew

reefrunner...

wow, great site. now with a cool photography board to browse and my reef sites, i'm sure to be completely unproductive at work.

that frames action looks awesome. can you share a couple of your pics with the frames from that action? feel free to post them in here.

mick77

Drew, if you ever intend on getting rid of any frags let me know. I see you're in central MO, so I'm not that far away. Awsome shots! Great zoos!

Witfull

the great thing about these actions is its so easy to pick the colors of the mat and frame from within the picture, it is as easy as one-click shopping...lol

reefrunner

Contributing Member
I'm kinda boring, I just use the wide frame with the thin matte and I use green and white all the time.

DSCN6179.jpg

DSCN6183.jpg

I did use a red frame once...
DSCN5442_001.jpg