false percs breeding

jubbers

i have a large false perc and a smaller one. the larger one darts at the smaller one. i put in an anemone replica a week a go and the agression has stopped. the smaller one shakes every so often and guards the barnacle. the female goes in the barnacle every so often and they hang together around theanemone. my water quality is good, it's 20 gallons, no other fish, and have a wide variety diet. i have attached photos.

lcstorc

To attach the photo to the post go to the go advanced button and then to manage attachments and upload the photo there. The size limit is 50k in a post.
You can upload a larger photo (200k) to your gallery and then paste the ubb code into the post and the pic will appear.
You can also post your photos on a photo hosting site like photobucket and copy the img tag into the post to link to it.
Hope that helps. Sorry I just noticed the question.

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Jubbers you are hard to keep up with. You are all over the boards! Good questions though.:thumbup:

jubbers

well now that i have figured out how to atttach photos ihave a photo gallery. and soorrry i am hard to kee up with i am pretty quick.