Fair value for setup.

plahka

This is a question I HATE to consider but my wife and myself both lost our jobs within a week of each other. My tank may have to go if something doesn't come up very quickly.
I'm looking for pricing advice on the whole setup as I may need $$ quickly and not be able to wait for it to part out.

AGA 90g reef ready with black stand (standard 48" size)
36" Hamilton Technologies 2 x 250w mogul base halides w/ 2 x 36" T12 VHOs (95w tubes)
Standard 29g tank w/baffles for a sump
Super Skimmer 225
Mag 9.5 return pump
Heater - I think 300w
DIY auto top off
1 koralia 3
Test kits, food, ETC.

100 plus pounds live rock
Yellow tang, 3"
Hippo tang (baby)
Clown
Royal Gamma
6 line wrasse
various clean up critters

nothing particularly special as far as corals
mushrooms, zoanthins, trumpet, couple of basis SPS frags

I'm just looking for opinions for a price point that isn't giving it away but will also sell quickly.
What do you think it's worth, or would you be willing to pay?
aquapod017.jpg

rdz1

Sorry to here that. I live in northwest In. near chicago. I'm always looking for things on ebay or craigslist to get better stuff and I see more of this happening. I know what you have and what it cost but the sad thing is if you can get eight hundred for the whole thing. It's a buyers market out there. I'm going from three tanks to one. I'm just trying to find someone to give me somthing for the live rock and sand. Hope things go well for you.

plahka

yeah I figure i'll sell the tank stand lights and rock for a fair price and basically give away the rest as a package.:cry1: