F/S Hofer's Gurgle Buster

Ealexys77

I figured I'd offerer these up incase anyone has a need, I can make these any height to fit hangon or standard internal overflows.

utf-8BSU1HMDAzMTUtMjAxMDA1MTgtMTgwM.jpg

Here's a link if you want to build your own, if I build tit the first one is $25.00 shipped, if you want more than one it's $15 for additional HGB.

Just to make sure I wasn't stepping on any toes, I contacted the designer and he gave me the ok to make and sell these.

I can make any style stand pipe, if you have something in mind PM me and we'll go from there.

Durso Pipes $20 shipped $10 for each additional durso after that.

Thanks
Eric
I figured I'd offerer these up incase anyone has a need, I can make these any height to fit hangon or standard internal overflows.

utf-8BSU1HMDAzMTUtMjAxMDA1MTgtMTgwM.jpg

Here's a link if you want to build your own, if I build tit the first one is $25.00 shipped, if you want more than one it's $15 for additional HGB.

Just to make sure I wasn't stepping on any toes, I contacted the designer and he gave me the ok to make and sell these.

I can make any style stand pipe, if you have something in mind PM me and we'll go from there.

Durso Pipes $20 shipped $10 for each additional durso after that.

Thanks
Eric

Hi Eric,

Are you still making these? If so, I have an Eshopps PF-1200 with two 1" bulkheads. I need a pair ASAP!!! The sound this thing makes is driving me and my fiance insane! My email address is Ealexys77@gmail.com Thank you! Ed.

Attachments

• pf1200.jpg
    pf1200.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 5

reefer gladness

OP hasn't been active here for awhile but you can make one of these for a couple bucks yourself, here's the link to the parts list and instructions.

http://home.everestkc.net/jrobertson57268/HGB/HGB_construction.html

If you really want to purchase one already assembled give Jeff a call over at Lifereef. Jeff is old-school and still prefers to talk to his customers by phone. It's called a Lifereef Silencer on his website but it's the same design, I have one that came with an overflow box I bought from Lifereef.

http://www.lifereef.com/siphon.html