F/S Hofer's Gurgle Buster

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
I figured I'd offerer these up incase anyone has a need, I can make these any height to fit hangon or standard internal overflows.

utf-8BSU1HMDAzMTUtMjAxMDA1MTgtMTgwM.jpg

Here's a link if you want to build your own, if I build tit the first one is $25.00 shipped, if you want more than one it's $15 for additional HGB.

Just to make sure I wasn't stepping on any toes, I contacted the designer and he gave me the ok to make and sell these.

I can make any style stand pipe, if you have something in mind PM me and we'll go from there.

Durso Pipes $20 shipped $10 for each additional durso after that.

Thanks
Eric

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
It's a style of drain to silence your overflow like a durso pipe or stockmans, they are completely adjustable and flows around 900gph, I use these and have tested these in several applications they work great.

Eric made one of these for me, and I just received it today.

I have a LifeReef overflow and it was pretty damn loud. I installed this thing, and it is SILENT. I mean SILENT. The only thing I hear now from my tank is my AquaC Remora skimmer, which I hope to replace with an Octopus Extreme when I have some extra $$$ to throw away.

I HIGHLY recommend buying one of these for your LifeReef or any other overflow that's too loud.

Eric was great to communicate with, and offered to customize the length for me.

HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! :thumbup:

Uslanja

I purchased one of these at my local lfs a while back, (didn't know you were making them Eric, sorry!). These things really work and Eric has them at a great price!!

seabass

Hi!Eric i built a durso standpipe for my 95g and i would like to build a gurgle buster.You say there is a link showing how they are built?Can you please link it to me or supply me with a parts list.And maybe a quick overview on how it goes together.TY.You can pm me the info if you want.

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Just google hofer's gurgle busters he has a sight with all the details and parts.

wrestle1952

I would like two of the gurgle busters. How do I measure to make sure they are the right size for my tank. Overflow is 2 ft high. Tried making a durso but it won't fit. My overflow is only 5 x 5 inches.

Brando457

is this better than a durso standpipe? I have a durso and don't really hear any noise except the minor sound of water flowing down in the overflow, but if I can get it 100% quiet I'm in.

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
is this better than a durso standpipe? I have a durso and don't really hear any noise except the minor sound of water flowing down in the overflow, but if I can get it 100% quiet I'm in.

Once adjusted they are pretty much silent.

FallChinook

you still making these for $25 shipped? If so Ill take one. I have a life reef overflow. Not sure which model but I suppose dimesions will be all you need? Please contact me via email.
Thanks!