F/S: Complete 30g Cube System - CHEAP!!

zurcsreef

Hello everyone, I am planning on selling my 30g setup - reason is I am in the process of building a frag system and would like to later upgrade to a 90 or 120g display.

I have the following for sale TOGETHER, will not seperate under any circumstances as I am not desperate to sell it, I have invested ALOT of money into this in the past two-three months and it will not be worth it to me.

30g Oceanic Cube Aquarium with built in custom black over flow box (Drilled in the back for two 1" bulkheads)
Oceanic 30g Cherry Stand
Current Sunpod 150w HQI Metal Halide Fixture with legs and 12 moon lights (6 white, 6 blue)
Custom Cube Acrylic Sump
Coralife 65g Super Skimmer /w pump
Rio 2500 Return Pump
Vinyl Tubing Return line with Locline J feed
Hydor Koralia 3 Stream
American DJ PC-100a 8 panel control system with individual switches for each device
Intermatic Heavy Duty Outdoor Timer
20lbs Live Caribsea Sand
35lbs Live Rock
Completely Plumbed, very easy cleaning, runs quiet, looks beautiful

For more details and pictures, please go to ZURC NETWORK - One Network, One Goal and click "30g cube" on the top navigational bar.

All you will have to do is add water, fish and coral! No coral or fish will come with this package as they will be held at in a temp tank til the frag system is complete.

Price: $550 firm - If you were to buy all this new, it would easily cost you anywhere from $950-$1,200

Local Pick up in South Florida area, OR I can deliver in Broward, West Palm Beach or Miami for an extra $50 ONLY!

Thank you for looking,
-Mike C. aka zurc