Everyone post your ride!

Built347

Has been struck by the ban stick
Oh man I want another mustang so bad too. I cant believe I sold mine.. im literally not ok unless theres a pony in my garage.. what was I thinking.. :(

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Stretch

Oh man I want another mustang so bad too. I cant believe I sold mine.. im literally not ok unless theres a pony in my garage.. what was I thinking.. :(

I was wondering the same dude.... :confused:

BLADEYAMAHA

Own a Vette, I promise you won't take it back to the dealer, EVER!:D

Built347

Even the dealer cant save a chevy... nobody can.. :D

BLADEYAMAHA

The raptor is a joke of a vehicle. Sad, really sad. I can't believe it is even considered to be a truck, worse than a ford explorer truck.

Built347

Your right.. street legal trophy baja truck is just stupid... n that 400 something horse make me wanna hurl. Two thumbs down eddie murphy.. lmao..

redneckgearhead

Well, Ford did file for bankruptcy, and take billions in tax payer money just to stay afloat and are on the verge of bankruptcy AGAIN....oh wait that IS Chevrolet and Dodge...never mind.

Yea, how can it be considered a truck? It doesn't even have a bed...oh wait it does...never mind! lol

Built347

I was wondering the same dude.... :confused:

##FOR SALE##
20120921_235434_zpsd9a7fb84.jpg

Will trade for mustangs or fish stuff.. :)

StirCrayzy

It is known far and wide that ford is a superior auto maker.. even the dirty jobs guy says so.. n he knows a lot..

89 million Chevy drivers will disagree with that. Ford only has a measly 75million.:lol: