steved13 said:
Believe me, I've heard 'em all.

"That sandbar jumped right out in front of me, I swear!"

"You mean that grinding sound isn't normal?"

....Salt Changes Everything....

sk8rdn

Has been struck by the ban stick
Built347 said:
Steve! Has anyone ever wrecked 2 of your boats into eachother?..

On that note... Can I book two for next weekend? And maybe a pair of jousting poles? :D

steved13

PREMIUM
Steve! Has anyone ever wrecked 2 of your boats into eachother?..

Never 2 boats (knock on wood) 2 SeaDoos banged into each other a few times, Only once really bad, ripped the handlebars off along with everything around them, and ripped a hole in the bottom of the second one. Knock on wood again, nobody seriously hurt.

Brandon78

My lean, mean, drifting machine. 2001 Lexus IS 300. Lowered as low as it gets, custom rims, lights, neon, exhaust, bumper, and a few other little things. Automatic, but can be switched to manual with the shifter and it has cool little paddles to shift on the steering wheel.
lex.jpg

lex5.jpg

lex2.jpg

lex1.jpg

sk8rdn

steved13 said:
You'd be amazed at how much business I've turned away.

I'm not sure if I should feel insulted by this or not... :dunno:

Lol

sk8rdn

Brandon78 said:
My lean, mean, drifting machine. 2001 Lexus IS 300. Lowered as low as it gets, custom rims, lights, neon, exhaust, bumper, and a few other little things. Automatic, but can be switched to manual with the shifter and it has cool little paddles to shift on the steering wheel.

Sweet!

BLADEYAMAHA

2001 Chevy Siverado 1500 V6---------Blue Led Gauge Lights and aftermarket Tranny filter-Sure beats a mesh stock filter! Royal Purple Lubes all the way around too!

IMG_1908.jpg

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

BLADEYAMAHA

Had to replace the timing chain too, it was worn out, too much slack for it to crank up any more. So the only suitable replacement Timing Chain I could find was a $140 Cloyes Full Blown Race Timing Chain with All Steel Billet Sprockets.

028.jpg

029.jpg

027-1.jpg

025-1.jpg

026-1.jpg

024-1.jpg

023-1.jpg

021-1.jpg

022-1.jpg

020-1.jpg

dizzyg

168397_10150127803782069_5742334_n.jpg

2011 Audi 2.0 TDI Multi Tronic

replaced the VW polo in the background which I gave to my girlfriend but she didn't like it cause it was a manual so traded it in for a automatic car for her.
Loved the polo but im heading for 30 so needed to upgrade to an adults car