Euro-Reef calcium reactor CR3

sebastian

I'm looking for a calcium reactor and i found this one from Euro-Reef CR3... I'm using their skimmer and it works fantastic so .... anyone has any exp with euro-reef calcium reactor???? thx
link
Euro-Reef

cioutlaw

Euroreef makes some very high quality stuff. I use there skimmers. I have a GEO calcium reactor that looks very similar in design to that ER.

cioutlaw

yeah my choices are Geo 612 or Euro-Reef CR3 or Korallin 1502 ....not easy :grind: :grind: :grind:

I have the GEO 618 & like it a lot. Good news is there isnt a whole lot of science to making a reactor work. So all you have to look for is quality materials, good workmanship & customer service. ER Ive never dealt with(which is also good news) & GEO American made & Ive heard nothing but great things about GEO & the owner. Korallin looks like nice stuff too.

trippkid

Sorry I can't help with the EuroReef, I have a GEO 618, works great no complaints, very easy to setup.
Matt

sebastian

thx ... so far my choice #1 is GEO612 and #2 euro reef cr3 so..... we willl see :clink: :clink: :clink: and the winner is ..... hehehe :clink: